Nurses Exam Training [NCLEX RN for USA]
Interested Candidates kindly login here:
Entry into the practice of nursing in the United States is regulated by the licensing authorities within each state. A nurse needs to clear NCLEX-RN exam administered by NCSBN to work as a registered nurse in the United States. To ensure public protection, each state requires a candidate for licensure to pass an examination that measures the competencies needed to perform safely and effectively as a newly licensed, entry-level nurse. NCLEX-RN Exam is an online exam, and it is conducted in India by Pearson VUE. Some provinces require the IELTS exam score.There are some states in US which have a mandatory requirement to clear both *CGFNS International (also known as the Commission on Graduates of Foreign Nursing Schools) and NCLEX-RN to work as a registered nurse.
Note: *Chemmanur Academy provides training for the same if required.
NCLEX-RN Training Program
Approximate NCLEX-RN Training Duration: 3 months (5 days/week, 4 to 5 hrs/day)
- • Center Training and Home nurse training kit provided.
- • NCLEX-RN passed faculty.
- • Home Nursing training kit contains – 4500 PPT slides with graphics , designed for easy learning + 20000 question bank for exam practice.
- • Documentation and certification assistance provided
Nurses Exam Training [NCLEX RN for Canada]
Canadian Registered Nurse Examination (CRNE) - For Canada
has been replaced by
The National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses (NCLEX)
Effective January 2015:
- - the Canadian Registered Nurse Exam (CRNE) has been replaced by the National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses (NCLEX)
- - The last writing of the Canadian Registered Nurse Exam was Oct 01, 2014.
How this change affects applicants who have written and passed the NCLEX dating back to 1982:
- - Effective Jan 01, 2015*, applicants will not need to write the National Nursing Exam, as CRNBC will retroactively recognize passing NCLEX scores dating back to 1982.
- - CRNBC must receive an official verification directly from the regulatory body that confirms your exam date and result.
- - Applicants will still go through the standard application process.
- - Applicants will still complete the Substantially Equivalent Competency Assessment (SEC), if required.
- - Applicants will still complete any required coursework before being eligible for registration.
- - Once all requirements are met, applicants are eligible for provisional registration but must wait until Jan. 15, 2015 to be eligible for practicing status.
This is the current implementation date. It is the latest date this change will be made.